- Implant supported crowns, bridges and partial dentures.
- Porcelain crowns
Gum Diseases / Periodontal Treatment
Gum disease is a common problem in our Country. When too much
hardened plaque accumulates around the gum line of teeth, it can
be very harmful as it can cause inflammation and bleeding of the
gums, damaging the surrounding fragile ligaments that connect
the teeth to the gums and bone.
We offer a non-surgical
treatment called root planing and curettage that can help you
maintain your oral health. We also in many instances, will use a
diode laser to help sterilize the deeper pockets in conjunction
with antibacterial medicaments.
- Tooth colored fillings
- Tooth colored conservative inlays and onlays
- All porcelain crowns and veneers
- Invisible braces with Clear Correct TM
- Amazing no sensitivity in-office laser whitening with Sapphire
(from the makers of Lumineers)